In 2019, the International Floriculture Expo (IFE) will return to Miami, Fla., and take place at the newly redesigned state-of-the-art Miami Beach Convention Center June 18-20.
This exciting move isn’t just about a change in location. Florida, the “Land of Flowers,” is the perfect launchpad for IFE as it enters a new phase as a single trade show completely focused on ﬂoral. IFE strongly believes that the ﬂoral industry deserves a custom-built experience dedicated to its speciﬁc needs, so we are taking everything attendees and exhibitors loved from Chicago and bringing IFE back to Miami for a hyper-focused ﬂoral-centric reimagined 2019 Expo.
NEWLY FLORAL FOCUSED
- Moving without a co-location reinforces that IFE is strictly focused on florals and highlights floral buyers and suppliers in a way they deserve to be recognized without the noise of other industries.
- The re-imagined IFE brings together hundreds of high-quality buyers from all levels of the industry along with the corresponding exhibitors that can cater to each buyer’s individual needs.
- This new solo venture allows IFE to expand networking, matchmaking and education in ways that better serve our core audience.
- Miami is an international hub when it comes to ﬂoral.
- The city of Miami and the Miami Beach Convention Center oﬀer a level of convenience and cost eﬃciency to exhibitors not always experienced in Chicago.
- Miami’s culture and nightlife make it an attractive destination for key buyers. The 2019 Expo will highlight the city’s unique character through custom-built experiences and brand-new after-hours networking.